What Personal Information About Customers Does The Sid Richardson Museum Gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of features which require this information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing web site visits, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses The Sid Richardson Museum. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at The Sid Richardson Museum if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: We only send email to those who have requested information or signed up for one of our newsletters. If you would like to be removed from our newsletter mailing list, please contact email@example.com
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as automatic login, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of The Sid Richardson Museum's features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on. Cookies placed by The Sid Richardson Museum cannot be read by any other website.
Information about our visitors is important to us, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Our visitor information is only available for use by those employed by the Sid Richardson Museum.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit The Sid Richardson Museum website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Texas. If you have any concern about privacy at The Sid Richardson Museum, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve it. This Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; share information with friends via email. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; e-mail addresses of friends and other people; content of e-mails to us.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number.